Scheduled services for the Days of Awe in 5777:
Erev Rosh HaShanah – Members Only
- 6:30 pm – sorry for any earlier confusion about the time.
- 9 am Morning tefillah – Members only
- 12:30 pm Apples and Honey Kiddush for all
- 1 pm Family Tefillah
- 3 pm Tashlikh, at Sellwood Riverwood Park
Rosh HaShanah, Second Day
- No morning services at Shir Tikvah
- Offices closed
- 6:30 pm Erev Shabbat Service
- 9 am Torah Study
- 10:30 am Tefillah
Erev Yom Kippur – Members Only
- 7 pm Kol Nidre
- 9 am Yom Kippur morning tefilah; Yizkor will follow the Torah reading – Members only
- 1 pm Family Tefilah
- 2 pm Discussion with the Rabbi
- 3 pm Kirtan Musaf (afternoon) Prayers
- 6 pm Nei’lah Prayers
- 7:30pm Break the Fast
Evening and morning services for Rosh HaShanah and Kol Nidre are limited to members and their families only.
Family and afternoon services are open to a limited number of guests who have registered prior to September 29.
Members: Please email the office to let us know who will be coming. Child care will be available for morning services – please see your Week’s Worth for more information.
Non-Members: Shir Tikvah does not charge for High Holy Day Services. However, we do appreciate donations to defray our costs. Email the office for more information – please include your full name, phone number, address, and how many will be attending.