Scheduled services for the Days of Awe in 5779:
Erev Rosh HaShanah
- 6:30 pm – Members only
- 9 am Morning tefillah – Members only
- 1 pm Family Tefillah – Guests welcome with advance RSVP
- 3 pm Tashlikh, at Sellwood Riverwood Park – Open to all; no RSVP needed
Rosh HaShanah, Second Day
- No morning services at Shir Tikvah
- Offices closed
- 6:30 pm Tefillah – Open to all
- 9 am Torah Study – Open to all
- 10:30 am Tefillah – Open to all
Erev Yom Kippur
- 7:30 pm Kol Nidre – Members only
- 9 am Yom Kippur morning tefilah; Yizkor will follow the Torah reading – Members only
- 12:30 pm Family Tefilah – Guests welcome with advance RSVP
- 2 pm Discussion with the Rabbi
- 3 pm Creative Musaf (afternoon) Prayers – Guests welcome with advance RSVP
- 4 pm Minkha Tefillah – Guests welcome with advance RSVP
- 6 pm Nei’lah Prayers – Guests welcome with advance RSVP
- 7:30pm Break the Fast coordinated potluck
Due to space constraints in our current building, evening and morning services for Rosh HaShanah and Kol Nidre are limited to members and their families only.
Family and afternoon services are open to a limited number of guests who have pre-registered (see below).
Members: Check your copy of the Week’s Worth for the link to register. Otherwise, email the office to get the link. RESERVATIONS NEED TO BE IN BY AUGUST 22!
Guests: We are able to welcome guests during Family Services on Yom Kippur. We are also open to guests for afternoon services on Yom Kippur. Click here to make your reservations now.
We do not sell tickets for High Holy Days services, but we gratefully accept donations to support these and all of our programs at Shir Tikvah.