Erev Shabbat Services
Each Friday night; all services at 6:30 pm (main sanctuary & accessible)
Join us at the Bridgeport Building
7550 NE Irving Street (between Glisan and Halsey)
- Most 1st Fridays of the month: Refa’eynu healing circle
- Many 2nd Fridays of the month: Kley Kodesh, our kirtan style tefilah – check our calendar
- Kabbalat Shabbat dinners: check the calendar for dates
- 5th Friday of the month: Robison Home 7:00pm or Erev Shabbat at home Shabbat at Home Guide by Rabbi Ariel
Torah study & Shabbat morning service
- Torah study: 9:00am (downstairs)*
- Shabbat Morning service: 10:30am (main sanctuary)
- Shabbat Storytime is once a month for our youngest members and their families – please see our calendar for specific dates
*Please note: Our downstairs space doesn’t meet current ADA standards for accessibility. There is a staircase of about 8 steps down.
Check the Calendar for details.
TriMet bus lines include:
- Route 20 – Burnside/Stark (Stop 808/809 at Burnside and NE 74th)
- Route 19 – Woodstock/Glisan: (Stop 2144/2143 at NE Glisan and 78th)
- Route 72 – Killingsworth/82nd (Stop 7972/7973 NE Burnside and Glisan)
We’ve got plenty of bike racks on the NE side of the building.